Quarterly Evaluation

Part of a manager's task is to conduct an employee evaluation of each employees in his/her department. Meanwhile, I have just finished conducting the 3rd quarterly evaluation in my department. And here are some of the recommendation/remarks/comments that I mentioned:

1. I would not allow this employee to breed.
2. This associate is not so much of a has-been, but more definitely a won't be.
3. Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap.
4. When she opens her mouth, it seems it is only to change whatever foot was previously there.
5. This young lady has delusions of adequacy.
6. He set low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.
7. This employee is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
8. This employee should go far, and the sooner he starts, the better.
9. Got into the gene pool while the lifeguard was not looking.
10. Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thing to hold it together.
11. A photographic memory but with the lens cover glued on.
12. A prime candidate for natural de-selection.
13. If you give him a penny for his thoughts, you will get change.
14. If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean.
15. Since my last report, this employee has reached rock bottom and has started to dig.


Now, I got ya! Haha. Do you really think I made those comments? Of course not, I am kidding. Remember, you're reading the LOL blog.

0 LOL-erz: